Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Daily Moments

We are settling into our temporary home, and I promise you I could not be happier. It took us from 8am-1am to move out of the house and another 6 hours the next day to clean. ( I was very determined to get my deposit back!) 
 My neck, back, hips and feet ached for 2 days but I'm finally feeling normal again. We had the help of great friends for several hours and could not have done it without them. Who knew we needed so much stuff? I've tried to organize and stay on top of everything, but somehow we still require a ridiculous amount of things. 

 The great news...we found a house! It's actually one that I saw months ago and we looked at. At first we weren't sure, but after a month or so we realized we kept thinking about it, so we went and looked at it again and they accepted our offer! We close in about 6 weeks, but they may rent back from us for a few months while they house hunt. So, we will probably be here for the summer which is fine with me. We are doing some renovating before we move, so they longer we are here, the more time to save money and renovate! I am super happy and can't wait to show you all pictures once we are moved in!

And now, our daily moments this week...

someone turned 6...official birthday post coming soon

After rain mud puddle fun

And then he made this face after he passed gas...

New footless tights

Memorial Day

We had a few days of indoor picnics since our dining room chairs went into storage

Naps on Mommy's bed

Found this hanging next to my bed. Priceless.

Last walk in our neighboorhood :(

Moving Day breakfast

Moving Day Dinner. We were a picture of health that day, obviously.

Intense game of tic-tac-toe

Eventful visit from the fire department for an oven fire...thank God we were all ok, besides being embarrassed that my oven was so dirty.


Leaving our now "old house" for the last time!

Date night with the Best.Fajitas.Ever...oops, I mean Best.HUSBAND.Ever. (I'm seeing a common theme of eating out this week thanks to moving!)


Date night fun...a trip to Home Depot to window shop for new home stuff

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Popular Posts