Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Daily Moments

I'm going to start a series, daily moments, that will share some of my favorite moments from our weeks, taken with my Iphone. Enjoy!

He won't stay away from the vacuum!

First Swim


Detoxing

Mother's Day


Banana-eating shopping buddy

Making Gaucamole

Last school days!

This weekend we're preparing for a garage sale and hoping to get rid of a bunch of our junk. It's amazing how much you accumulate even when you think you are staying on top of things!

 Have a great weekend you guys!

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

That baby is probably trying to figure out what kind of antique vacuum that is! Ha! Seriously, I liked my old one much better than my new one. :( Love all the pics. This will be a cute series.

Unknown said...

Love the vacuum pic! Little boys are so much fun:) Thanks for sharing!

Alison
Pint-sized Treasures

Popular Posts