Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Happenings

You guys, I have been a horrible blogger over the past few weeks. We were seriously enjoying Aunt Deborah being here, so sister time came first. I will blog some pictures with her later, but for now, some daily happenings over the last few weeks.


Looking out the window at Mommy

Finding anything non-edible and making it edible

Morning cuddles

With big sister reading a lot these days, I often find him with a book making up a story.

Toys and Toes

Filling a bottle with change to donate to the pregnancy center. I am very excited about the burden the Lord has put on my heart to volunteer there, and I have a meeting with the director this week.
Praying over the bottle for the Mommies who are having a baby and feeling very scared and alone.
A jump rope tied between the 2 swings means they yank each other around as the swings move. Hilarious!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited it's February--love month! I wish I had it together enough to decorate my house all cute, but I don't. Maybe one of these years. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My little guy likes to "vacuum" my floors too!! It's so hard to keep up with him some days. :) I love that you are looking to volunteer at a pregnancy center...places like that need good, Godly Christian women to be there to encourage and help. Good for you! Can't wait to read more about that. :)

Mary said...

Aw so cute!! That's so great about the pregnancy center!!

Tereza said...

Love the outdoor pics!! childhood at its best!!

Popular Posts