Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Joy, My Life, My Blessings


They look at me


I watch them play


They look at each other, eyes filled with admiration and love

Most days they play sweetly together, letting their creative imaginations lead them to the land of pretend. He's the dad, she's the Mom. He is Mickey, she is Minnie. They have to go to sleep now. They've been sleeping for 5 days. This is the water, and they have to stay on the pillows or the alligators will eat them. 
 There isn't a much better sound than listening to children play happily, but nothing even comes close when those children are your own.




They are my 3 little companions, my small best friends, my joy, my life, my blessings.
I know I say it a lot, but there is no higher honor in this world than being a Mom.

0 comments:

Popular Posts