Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Family Christmas Picture

"I am NOT wearing those shoes".
 "Seriously? THIS red shirt?"
"Does this make me look fat?"
"My hair is not working. At All."
"OH MY WORD. You need a haircut. Yes, I know we have to leave in 15 minutes. Just go."
"I will say it again. I am not wearing those shoes. No. I am not."
"NO FLIP FLOPS!"
"Your shirt has a hole in it. OK, it's fine, we'll just make sure it doesn't show."
"Ummm....are you planning on ironing that?"
"Don't forget the chairs! And the bench! YES WE NEED THEM".
"Organize everyone!"
 "The camera timer is starting!"
 "HURRY UP IT'S BLINKING! 10 seconds!"
"OK, only a few more."
"I'm moving because you insisted I wear these shoes and they aren't even showing."
"SMILE! STOP TALKING! LOOK AT THE CAMERA!"
"Are we done? This is taking forever".
 "Once more..."

 And........
 Waa Laa....

It's the Family Christmas Picture.



Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas from our Family to Yours! Family is especially precious to us this year. Enjoy every moment together! We love you all!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Aww.. that was cute.. and i LOVE your family picture :)

anna said...

haha, all those comments are SO true! That was a blast though.

Anonymous said...

Aww I LOVE it!!! Looks just gorgeous of you all!!!XOXO Merry Christmas!!

Victoria said...

ha ha!!! it is definitely a lot more difficult to photograph your own family than others'!!! I usually get an hour with other families - only got about 5 minutes to shoot mine!:)

Popular Posts