Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Classic

We were all getting out of the car after church today. I grab the normal pile of stuff out of the car and walk around to the other side where Brookie had gotten out. She was standing all pretty in pink, white shoes and pink hair clip. Her beautiful big brown eyes looked up at me as she pointed to a mutilated bug on the ground below her.

"Mommy, look at that fly. I got him." (May I add it was much bigger than a fly--I'm thinking grasshopper or cockroach)
Thinking she squashed it with her shoe, I said, "eew! How did you get it?"
She sticks her thumb up in the air. "With my thumb, with my little nail. He can't see now. His head is cut off."


Don't let this innocent face fool you. In this house, no head is safe until properly decapitated with a "little nail."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so funny!

Claire said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!!!! She is too cute! She is a little tough guy behind that beautiful face.

anna said...

OMW, I was howling! Such a Brooke thing :)

Tori said...

haha! That is so cute!

Popular Posts