Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Many Faces of Joey :)

I did a little impromptu photo shoot of my little Joe-Joe the other day. He was laying on my bed in such a good mood that I had to grab my camera and snap some adorable pictures of him!
This is a series of the cutest little faces he made all in about 5 minutes or so. So happy I was able to capture them!











Isn't he the sweetest thing ever! He is 4 months old now and definitely a very happy, content baby! He's such a people person and likes LOTS of attention! All a person has to do is look at him and he will give them the biggest grin ever. Brookie was not a smiley baby (and is still pretty serious) so having such a friendly baby is something new for me! I love it! :)
If he is sitting in the living room all by himself he doesn't last very long before he starts a little "I want attention" whine. I look at him and smile, he smiles back, and then is all happy again. I am so blessed to have such a content baby!

12 comments:

Katielynn Photography said...

Aw Jen.. How sweet..... he is so adorable.. and those pictures are to cute of all his little faces :)

the reynolds said...

What a sweet little guy!

Unknown said...

Wow! He sure is expressive and boy is he growing FAST! Can't believe how big his is already!!!

Rachel Barkowski said...

How adorable! Funny faces!
(He sounds just like my Little Charlie - has to have someone notice him or he will whine until he gets a smile. :-) Charlie hates being left alone!)

Sara N. Smith said...

haha - gotta luv those eyes! Too cute!

Ashley said...

Oh my word....his faces are SOOOOOOOOOo cute!! He is a little comedian!!
I am so glad you captured them on camera. You should do a little collage of them.

Tamra W. <3 said...

Aww hes so cute and tiny! I love his sparkly blue eyes!and his fluffy hair! :)

Sarah P said...

Haha!!! All his faces just crack me up! What a cutie ...

Claire said...

He is SOOOOOO cute. I miss him SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD!

Liz said...

He's such a doll, how sweet:)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I love all of his exspressions!!! <3

anna said...

OMW, I have the CUTEST little nephew ever!! Can't wait to see him soon again!!

Popular Posts