Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Photo Dump

Clearly, I am way behind in blogging, so I wanted to do a photo dump of our amazing summer trip to see my family. We didn't do anything extraordinary, but we don't have to--our little shopping trips, swimming, dad's pizza, singing together and a sunset on the beach (plus all the little things in-between) made it more than perfect. We also gave my sister her bridal shower while we were there which turned out elegant and gorgeous-just like her-so I'll be posting about that soon!


A family night for dinner and ice cream (Abotts custard is to die for)

After spending the day working on shower preparation. Sister time is precious to me.

My Mom's side of the family had a reunion while I was there. Grandma and a great-Aunt led many rounds of BINGO ;)


Looking far from glamorous while baking the best-ever chocolate chip cookies (as in, 4 dozen were gone in an hour)

Why do all of our pictures involve food?! Anyway, my dad's pizza is an unspeakable gift that must be documented. It's perfection.
Like I said. Perfection.

This guy cut 4 teeth all at once while we were there and wasn't even fussy! He's such an easy going baby. I'm so blessed!

The cousins played outside all.day.long. for hours and hours. Clothing and shoes optional.

These 2 became much closer this year

Greg let Nate use his corvette for a few days and the guys were loving it!

Shopping, lunch, coffee, sisters. Nothing better!

Pretty crazy to see all of the little boys together (even crazier to hear them all together, I can assure you), especially with my parents who were surrounded by 99.9% girls their whole lives. haha!

My Mom is such an amazing Grandma (Nonnie as the kids call her). They love her so much and she cherishes them each individually.

A few days before we left, we had our family pictures taken at the beach. I've seen a few previews and they are stunning... I will definitely be sharing them here once I get them all! My sister took this while our photographers were taking some shots of Nate and I and I just love it!


There are so many more I could share but I didn't want to blast you after so long of not blogging! We have enjoyed our summer immensely; between 2 of my sisters visiting and obviously our nice vacation to visit them, we were surrounded by family and it was so special!
 We start school this next week. We'll be homeschooling this year so I have 2 in school for the first time. We'll be doing the Abeka dvd's which will give me a little bit of time and sanity in-between to work with Nathan on pre-school (very light) and keep up with the house. This will be a big change for Joe who had a few hours of Kindergarten last year and was free the rest of the day. I'm hoping that he will do ok sitting for that long. We shall see! :)
 I'm hoping to be back soon to share my sister's bridal shower, and Nicolas' birthday.
 Have a great week!

1 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

THERE YOU ARE! I don't know why, but I got you on my mind a few days back. Then I realized you hadn't posted in a long time or commented on my blog, so I emailed you. When you never answered that, I thought for sure something tragic had happened since you came to mind for no reason. I finally contacted Jessica, and she said you were fine and had been up. Then you posted that same day. Glad you're okay! LOL Looks like a great time with family. I don't have any sisters. You're lucky!

Popular Posts