Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

July 4th Outfit Inspiration

Ok, I realize I should have posted this much earlier, but I just got dressed for our little 4th get together so I figured I would post this really quick! It's totally bugging me that I didn't straighten out my shirt a little better (or possibly even iron it, the horror), but I was rushed so I'm hoping you all will overlook it! :)
 A little secret... I love red on other people but not really me. So, when Patriotic holidays roll around-- and Christmas, for that matter, I don't have anything to wear. Thankfully, my sister was selling this adorable peplum top on our Instagram shop, so I bought it from her. Yes, we do buy from each other sometimes--or trade clothes. ;) Anyway, I really need to start buying more red for when the occasion arises!





Outfit Details:
Necklace: WalMart (they have so many cute ones for $5!)
Skirt: Also purchased on an Instagram shop. The pictures don't show, but it's lace and has a stretchy waist--so comfy!
Shoes: Target Clearance ($5!)


PS-Had to turn around and give the handsome (hardworking, lawn mowing, dirty) guy taking the pictures the strawberry water when he was done! Thanks babe!


2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

If you have to iron it, it's not worth owning! Lol Looks great to me. :) What a great deal on the shoes!

Dee said...

Hello! You certainly put together a super cute outfit for the holiday. I love polka dots and I practically live at Walmart and Target. By the way, I'm glad I found your blog today. I really enjoyed the visit. Have a lovely week... :)

Popular Posts