Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Modest Mondays: Summery Sundays

My sister has been here for about a week now, and we were able to sneak away for a few days for a girls weekend with our best friend and two of her friends (who quickly became great friends to us, as well). We had theee best time ever. My amazing husband watched ALL SIX of our kids without one hiccup... seriously, he's incredible.
 Needless to say, we did a lot of shopping and were able to pick up a few staple items for super cheap, and combined with pieces I already had it made a really nice Sunday outfit! I love layering in the summer when I can. I love how blazers dress up outfits, but it's really hot here, so finding this short sleeved one in my favorite colors was definitely a win ;).
This is my first time wearing a peplum style top, and I really liked it. I love how feminine the combination of cream and lace is!

I wear the shoes I mentioned here all.the.time... best purchase ever.


Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrifted
Pink Statement Necklace: Local Boutique ($4!)
Cream Peplum Top: Platos Closet (highly, highly recommend this store!)
Skirt: Ross
Shoes: Ross (Clarks)

3 comments:

Ak said...

Cute! I used to have a black blazer like that one- love the style.

The Skinny on Staci said...

I think this is my favorite outfit you've ever posted! I love the colors, how feminine it is, and the pattern combos. So cute!

Karen said...

I love this! The skirt is so pretty. I love the colors and you look so nice in it.

Popular Posts