Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Welcome Nicolas!


Introducing:

 Nicolas Jay

 7lb, 10oz, 21 in

 August 17th, 2014


After many prayers that I would go into labor the weekend after my Mom got here and trying every old wives tale in the book, I went into labor on Sunday morning. It's amazing the little things God does in our lives to show us that he still answers prayer and cares about our every desire. To me, having a baby at the time that we prayed was nothing short of a miracle!

We could not be more in love. Nicolas has been a content, easy baby so far and we are so blessed for another healthy, perfect little boy!


Birth story to come. For now I have to go snuggle. :)

3 comments:

Billie Sloan said...

He is perfect, Jenna! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I have been thinking about you and hoping all was well. Congratulations!! He is VERY handsome and your other children look super pleased with their new brother. Hope you get LOTS of rest and the adjustment from three to four goes smoothly. :) Blessings!!

Jubilena said...

I also have been praying for you. He's so handsome and perfect! Looking forward to your birth story. But I can wait while you rest up.

Popular Posts