Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Healthy Blogger 5K

Ok readers! Here is a GREAT event that you all should get involved in. If you've been reading this blog for anytime, you know that I try my best to eat healthy everyday and exercise several times a week. Nate and I wanted to sign up for a 5k on Thanksgiving, but since I usually host the meal, it's hard to do it because of food prep.
 However, this one is virtual, so you can run it any time of the day you wish. It's free to join and there are great prizes involved! I'm really excited because this is my first official 5k race to be involved in. See all the details here and if you sign up, let her know I sent you! If you aren't a runner, walk it and get your family involved. I am all about being healthy and on a day when we all eat waaaaay too much, getting our bodies moving couldn't be more important. So, go check it out and sign up! You have nothing to lose--except maybe a couple hundred calories of stuffing and pumpkin pie. ;)

2 comments:

Ak said...

So glad to have you on board! Thanks for sharing. :)

Your family is ADORABLE, BTW!

Kelsey said...

You have such a cute family! Loveing your blog, I hope to check back again:D


Rest In Him,
Kelsey

Popular Posts