Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Wedding Bells!

Ashley and I have known each other since we were 2 years old and been besties pretty much the whole time. That means 23 years of friendship and going strong. She's been through a lot over the years and I've watched in amazement as she's stayed faithful to God and submissive to authority, even when she wanted to throw in the towel. Peter and her got together last summer and it was quickly evident that God had brought them together and nothing would tear them apart. I don't know what else to say, except that they are perfect for each other and I am immensely happy for them! It was a privilege to be her Matron of Honor and it was such a fun, memorable day that I will never forget!

Our day started out right with food! :) A close friend let all of us use her beautiful house to get ready for the wedding and prepared an amazing luncheon for us.



My sister's little bump at 12 weeks

I don't know of anyone who has a friendship like ours. I don't know what I would do without these girls!

Their first kiss!

Mr. and Mrs.! 

After the ceremony, she had a cake and brownie reception that was relaxed and fun!




Oldest and Youngest


My seven sisters and I!
Back, L to R: Julia, Claire, Anna, Me, Deborah, Mary
Front, L to R: Nicolea and Lydia
There is nothing in the entire world like family, and these girls are my heart and soul.

Claire, her husband Greg and their beautiful baby boy, Michael

It was so special to all be part of our friend's wedding!
  



After the cake reception and pictures, we attended the dinner reception that we all set up and decorated before the previous day. Ashley is a master mind and everything looked magnificent!


And they lived happily ever after! 

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Wow. Amazing. Beautiful and so sweet...:)I was looking forawrd to seeing your pictures of this happy couple and their big day!! Thanks Jenna:)
~Amy

Jamie Parfitt said...

Those bubbles don't show up clearly in the last picture. Just to clarify. :-)

You are all so beautiful. The amazing thing is that you are beautiful on the inside, too. God has blessed you all and iron sharpens iron in your friendships. You don't LOOK hard as iron, but women can be strong against sin, just like men can. What families you will raise for the Lord!

Unknown said...

Wow! I cannot believe Ashley is married!! Sooo happy for her. What a fun wedding. I just love weddings-they are so beautiful and bittersweet...truly a time to forge friendships and appreciate the love you have for family and friends! I am thankful that you had the opportunity to be a part of such a special day. :) Bet you are glad to be home. :)

Popular Posts