Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Last Few Weeks, Quickly

It has been 3 wonderful weeks spent with family and friends for summer vacation. My husband was overseas doing missions work, so while we have missed him immensely, being with family has helped the time away from him go very quickly and we'll be reunited in just a few days.
It's too long of a post to type out the details, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Here's my life over the past few weeks from my Iphone!



First time flying with 3--and they were the best flights I've ever had! I was so thankful!

Cooking with Mom
Garden fresh tomatoes and basil. Nothing like it.
Spending time with one of my best friends before her wedding
My dad's homemade pizza is to. die. for. and he even makes a whole wheat version now that is scrumptious! I loved it!

Lots of sister time. My sister is a wonderful hairdresser (not professionally yet, but she's hoping to be someday!) so I came home with a new color and cut.
Nephew Time
My sisters and I ran together a few times. I love working out with them--so motivating and fun!
We tried a tomato pie recipe with a whole wheat crust that we loved!
Can't get enough of this sweet boy. Sister's children are like your own.
Under the Trampoline Picnic
Fishing in my parents backyard


My dads homemade smoked ribs. (Are you seeing a pattern here? Every other picture is food :)


Girl time at the mall and Panera Bread for lunch

Preparing for my best friends wedding (more on that later)

Matching on accident, because we're awesome like that

The beach, which my children would live at if they could



New hairstyles
And more of dad's cooking--grilled vegetable medley, tomato salad, spaghetti zuchinni and tomato salad

I'll have more details and stories later, but for now, we're unpacking, cleaning and settling into normal life before school starts next week!

2 comments:

Mary said...

This was the best three weeks ever! MIss youz

Anita H. said...

I love your blog and enjoy watching your sister times through pictures. I have four sisters and can't imagine not having them in my life. Thank you for sharing and encouraging others through your posts. =)

Anita

Popular Posts