Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's almost March and that means spring cleaning time around here. Today I completed 3 out of 5 areas that I wanted to get done--and kept up with normal housework and tried a new recipe for dinner tonight! It feels so good to be accomplishing so much! 

 I'm doing this by taking an internet break for a while. I'll be on occasionally at night after things are calmed down (like now) and I'm too tired to do anything else, but for the most part I'll be hibernating from Facebook, photography forums, blogs and craigslist. Coincidently, my phone is broken right now, so I'm not doing much talking or texting. It's still usable but has to be sitting flat while being used--not exactly the best situation for a busy Mom. 
  I'm excited to get every nook and cranny of the 2600 square feet that is my "domain" de-cluttered and spotless! I'm also going to be working on decorating the upstairs of my house. I already sent in some pictures to get developed for Brookie's room after we organized her closet this morning. 
 I'll be back soon--probably with the new recipe I tried tonight. It was very simple, quick and easy to make, nutritious and the kids loved it! That's a keeper in my book. 

 And because every post is better with a picture...here's my little guy happily enjoying his Valentine's cookie the other day. :)

0 comments:

Popular Posts