Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a Beautiful Thing

Garbage, that is. Sometimes. These 9 bags all came from my pantry--never used wedding presents, boxes and bags that weren't being used, medicine that expired and non-perishables that, for lack of a better word, perished.
 The spring cleaning is going amazing. I'm getting more done than I thought, and amazingly, I'm keeping up with the rest of the house as well. I'm happy, the kids are happy and of course my husband is happy. ;)


The best part is, because of the very limited internet use I've allowed myself this week, I'm able to spend a lot more time with my children. I'm taking on extra projects and enjoying my babies all at the same time. I'm one blessed Mama!


Nate's gone tonight, so my in-laws are taking me and the kids out for dinner to one of my favorite places--Jason's Deli. Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Ashley Montoro said...

Good job!!! I love throwing stuff out.
You made me laugh- your non-perishables perished. Ha ha. A lot of songs are coming to mind...I will spare you, though.

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Great job! Feels so good to have a clean home, doesn't it?

Deb said...

Sweet!! Did u cut your bangs again? =)

Popular Posts