Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to post some pictures of our Father's Day preparation for daddy. :) The kids made a sign so I could take pictures of them to send to my dad and to their dad.

The making of the sign would no be complete without eating crayons
So focused

We also had to try leaves. Weren't quite as good as the crayons!
With 2 little kids you have to have outtakes...
"No JOE!"
And here's the keeper! :)
Hope that all of you women did something special for your dad or children's dad on Father's Day! What would we do without those special men in our lives???!!!!

4 comments:

Deb C said...

They did such a good job on those signs and they are both as cute as ever! Luv u

anna said...

OMW, I have the most ADORABLE, cutest, awesomest little niece and nephew EVER!!! I love and miss them sooo much

Julianicole said...

Awwwwww... They are soo cute!!
(btw I wish I could be there right now with pat and brad I miss u all TONZ)!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Haa haa!!!!!!! The leaves picture is the BEST!!!

Popular Posts