Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alive?

Hello!!

Just a quick update to let everyone know that, YES, I AM alive! Things have been busy--so much fun, but busy! My sister Mary had been here for half of her stay when my other sister suprised me for the next 2 weeks! It was more of a blessing than I would have ever thought to have 2 helpers here. My room and the kids rooms are organized, my children were taken care of (and spoiled) every day, and daily chores were mostly done by them. Amazingly, my back feels MUCH better! Praise Jesus! I was able to rest it so much this past month and allow it to get stronger. 3 weeks ago I was meeting with a surgeon to discuss options. Tomorrow I meet with him again and I think he will be happy with what he sees. :)
I have lots of posts coming up, but especially Brookie's 3rd birthday! (Sob...where does the time go?) Hope you are all doing well! I'll be back soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO good to see another post on here =) I faithfuly check it every day and get sooo excited when I see a post =) hehe
It is soo nice to have Anna and Mary home =)
Love ya tonz!! Give my cutie niece and nephew a big hug and kiss from Aunt Deb!!

Popular Posts