Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blessing from Above

As most of you know, I have had serious back trouble since December of last year. After several attempts to work it out through chiropractic and massage, I finally went to a spine rehabilitation center where they discovered a herniated disk. If anyone has had any type of back trouble, you know how much it can hinder normal life. My house was looking horrible because I couldn't keep up with it. I had to lay down for almost the whole afternoon when it would get so bad. Since cartilage is actually sitting on my nerves all the time, it cause excruciating pain almost 100 % of the time. Now I have other symptoms that my Dr. is concerned about, leading him to send me for an MRI yesterday.
Anyway!! My dad allowed my sister, Mary, to come live with us for a month to help me out and what a TREASURE she has been! She's already done SO much around the house, with the kids--changing, dressing, bathing, playing and feeding. She is my angel from above--literally! :) Of course the kids are having a blast with Aunt Mary and loving her! It's going to be hard to see her leave. At least we have a while before that happens!



Here she is with Joey before a walk the other night. Most say she's my twin :). I even had braces at that age too! Thanks, Mar, for all your hard work so far!! I am indebted to you! Love you!

3 comments:

anna said...

Hope you are getting better! I can't believe how grown up looking Joe jo is!! And his hair all blonde and everything! SO cute!

Unknown said...

Oh, I hear ya! I have gone to a chiropractor for years now for multiple back issues and know what it is like to have back pain. It is definitely something that is very debilitating. Hope that everything gets resolved soon and that you are feeling better!

You aren't kidding either...when you said blessing from above...NY is DEFINITELY above TX!!!! :)

So glad you have someone to help you with the children too! Thank God for sisters! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks Jen! I have been having so much fun here!!

Popular Posts