Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I'm a little late, but to me Christmas lasts the whole week until after New Years! I don't want to take my tree down or stop listening to Christmas music until after the New Year. :) Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We have been visiting my family since the middle of December and don't leave until next week. Our Christmas was wonderful!
It's been great spending so much time together to talk, laugh, eat, shop and just be together like old times! Tomorrow night we are having a New Years Eve party with all of us, some friends, and lots of yummy food. Major dieting starts on January 2nd!!! :) The way we've been eating has been out of control! Haha!! :)
Hope you all have fun New Years Eve parties, whether it's just a quiet one at home (and going to bed before midnight :) or a big party with lots of food, have a wonderful time reflecting on 2009 and looking forward to 2010!! I promise that there will be many pictures to come!

1 comments:

Julia said...

So true Jen...I had the best Christmas ever with you!!!

Popular Posts