Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Our New House!

Looking from the inside of the kitchen. Behind me is the washer and dryer and entrance to the garage.
Living Area
Dining area, which we are using as a living area and using the breakfast bar to eat because you can fit about 5 people on it.
Entry way
Our side :)
My favorite part--the kitchen!
Our master bedroom. The window is beautiful but let's in too much heat
Master Bathroom.
The other two bedrooms are just really basic. I am still unpacking and feeling very overwhelmed, but I have had a lot of help and a lot more to come! Nate is out of the town this week so I have some girls coming over to help me. I LOVE my new house and can't wait until we are completely settled in!

12 comments:

Liz said...

WOW Jen!
It looks awesome!!! I'm so happy for you.... It actually kind of looks like the house that you had in FLorida, doesn't it though?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I love it Jen and can't wait to see it in real life. Mom got her tickets a little while ago, I am so jealous:(. Love and miss you LOTS!!

Christina said...

jen it looks so nice!! very open, I like it!

Christina said...

it looks so nice!!! very open and new looking!!! i like it!

Anonymous said...

The house is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love it! Wow I can't wait to come and visit again. I wish I could be there to help you unpack....reallllllllllly bad!!!!

Victoria said...

Jenna!! It's BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see it decorated, but it's soo pretty. It'll be fun getting it ready for when Nate comes home. I'm very happy for you.

Felicia said...

JEN I LOOOVVVEEE IT!!! It looks so clean and new. You must be really excited to get all your stuff in there and set up! I wish I was there to help you...it would be so much fun! Hopefully I'll get to see it some time this year. Post more pics when you have everything finished!!

Julie said...

Looks like a great place! When can I move in?! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house, Jen! I know all about big bedroom windows letting in too much heat! We keep our curtains closed all day long; makes it a little dark, but it's better than roasting. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jen, it looks very nice. Can't wait to see it next month.
Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful! I'm so very happy for you!

The Reynolds said...

Happy settling in Jenna! The house looks great!~Amy

Popular Posts