Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Celebrating Baby #4

Prior to this baby, I had found out the gender of my children 3 different ways—One at birth, one at the ultrasound and one with a gender reveal party. I have to say that for me, finding out at birth is best and even though I’ve had different reasons to find out beforehand the past few times, it will always be my favorite way. The delivery room suspense far surpasses the suspense of when you already know. I can’t explain it, but it is so incredible and I loved it!
 For our second, we found out at the ultrasound and I hated it. No climax, nor warning, just a sudden, simple “it’s a boy”, no excitement, no rush. It was awful and I cried afterwards because I wished I hadn’t found out. So, I knew that was never an option for me again.
 For Nathan we had a gender reveal with balloons, which I loved. There was so much excitement and suspense, and we had to wait 2 days after the ultrasound for my whole family to be present so there was a lot of guessing and talking about it before hand. I knew I definitely wanted to do that again with this baby, but this time with a cake so we could eat it and celebrate even more!

 I’m so thankful to our friends who came and took pictures so I didn’t have to worry about it. I just enjoyed the day and let them capture all of the excitement! So, without further ado, the gender reveal of baby #4!


I love seeing the facial expressions of my sis-in-law and all the kids!


ANOTHER BOY! I knew it! :)



Brooke's face in this seriously almost makes me cry. I know that she would have loved a sister, but she is absolutely thrilled for another baby brother! So sweet!

In answer to the most common question at this point, no, we haven't decided on a name. In fact, we have hardly talked about it! We usually don't fully decided on one until the last few months, anyway, so it will probably be a while. :)

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend! HE is risen!

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Just read this. I got to see the "reveal" via instagram, but reading this…made me cry. So precious.

Congratulations to you all. This baby boy is so blessed to be entering a family so filled with love.

Popular Posts