Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daily Moments

I haven't done a "daily moments" post in a while, and I figured now is as good a time as any! This post ended up being a lot of pictures of Nathan. He is obviously my one that is willing to let me take pictures of him right now--more than the other ones, at least. He also turned 2 last week, which made him the center of attention for a few days!

Nate's birthday dinner

Joe did his own hair this day

This boy loves his baths. He will get out and then beg for another one an hour later. He always wants to "take a baf"

We grow them stylish in Texas

Gorgeous Spring Day

Climbed up on the stool, grabbed a leftover pork chop and ate it with his bare hands. Such a man!

My 2 year old birthday boy!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! He is such a ham!! My Isaac loves "bass" time too...you cannot even say the word without him trying to take his clothes off. Ha ha!

Popular Posts