Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby #4, Week 17


The bathroom got a makeover this weekend!

How I'm feeling:
 Back pain at the end of busy days (or when I don't workout/stretch), headaches and generally no motivation to clean my house is how I'm feeling...but this is only some of the time and I am not complaining. 80% of the time I feel perfectly normal! I'm so blessed. I'm super excited to be so close to the halfway point!

Cravings?
 "No Fruit Left behind" policy still in affect. My Dr. has recommended a low carb/low sugar diet (which I'm sure I'll write about sometime soon) so I"m trying to be good. I ate 4 brownies yesterday, if that can tell you where I'm at with the whole "low sugar" thing. Yup. Calories don't count on the weekends though, right? Most days, though, I do "good".

 Belly News?
 I'm still waiting to pop, but enjoying slowly getting bigger each week. I've noticed a little more of a roundness this week!


What I'm looking forward to:
 Without a doubt, finding out if this is a boy or girl in the next few weeks. I'm guessing boy!

0 comments:

Popular Posts