Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wedding Bells


Inconsistent blogging drives me crazy, especially in myself. I would love to have a consistent 2-3 week posting schedule, but sadly it usually doesn’t happen. I have somewhat of an excuse these last few weeks, I guess. We traveled to my hometown for their church’s missions conference, a best friend’s wedding and a family vacation to the big city. We probably couldn’t have picked a more busy time to come, and I’ve been completely exhausted since I’ve been here. (Of course, staying up all night with my sisters the first night we arrived wouldn’t have anything to do with it). While we are all wiped out, we are, as always, thankful and happy to be together and having the craziest of times!

 I haven’t taken many pictures with my camera, so I’m sharing IPhone pictures of Brad and Felicia's wedding. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and Feli was just stunning. 
I'll be back later this week with more pictures from our trip!


Special moment at the rehearsal dinner


Luncheon for the bridal party before leaving for the ceremony


Mom of the Groom and one of my second Mom's


Last Moments with Dad

       Happily Married!                               

Limo Ride!

We went downtown for pictures and it was in the 30's, windy and SO cold but we still had the best time! I'm so happy for both of them!

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

All those dresses were beautifully modest yet stylish. I was wondering about you lately, but I know you stay busy. :)

Unknown said...

Jenna, YOU looked absolutely STUNNING! That blue color is definitely your color and Claire looks so beautiful too. Felicia made a beautiful bride, so happy for her. Glad you had a great time...love all the pictures! :)

Popular Posts