Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Weekend

This weekend was full of happy things. Reconnecting with my husband after weeks of a crazy work schedule, a night with girlfriends celebrating their birthdays, and a birthday party for a sweet little 2 year old. The past few weeks have been really rough on me, I'm not gonna lie. I think it was a combination of no husband (thankfully that wasn't permanent--ha!) and kids going through rough stages that left me feeling really strung out. My sweet husband sent me on a day out that consisted of shopping at my own speed, buying clothes for the kids, and a makeover that consequently resulted in some new makeup. That, plus quality time spent with my man and friends has left me feeling refreshed and recharged. Amazing what a little bit of time alone will do! For our dates, we are trying to do something other than a sit down restaurant. This time was sushi in the park and then a beautiful walk along the river--Nate's idea. Next time will be my turn to think of something. Since we don't get quantity time alone, we need quality and that is exactly what this was.






I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well. Don't forget to make time for yourself, your spouse and your friends! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures. How sweet that your husband planned a shopping day and makeover--my kind of day! I luv dates with my husband and unfortunately, ours got cancel today. Bummer:(. Love your jewelry!

Visiting from Pint-sized Treasures

Popular Posts