Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Enjoying the Small Things...

 Not too much going on around here besides the normal busy-ness of life. :) I don't bring my camera with me wherever I go because it's too much to carry when we're just going about our normal lives with the kids, but my phone is always with me and I'm constantly snapping away! Tonight I copied a bunch of pictures off my phone on to my computer, just to show the small things we've been doing lately--and enjoying every minute of it!

Watching the kids play in the driveway on a warm night...


An impromptu picnic one Sunday after church...




Happy for creative lunch ideas (spinach salad, pita chips and carrots with hummus)...

Date Night to spend a little time focusing on our marriage and each other...
 Treating myself on date night with a mini cupcake... ;) It was worth every single 180 calorie!

And a treat from the ice cream truck for the first time ever!

It's still "spring" here but feels like summer--in the 80's and sometimes 90's every day. Soon we'll be in the 100's and won't be spending much time outside unless there is swimming involved, so I'm enjoying this gorgeous weather while I can! 
Hope you all are enjoying the little moments that make up our days and not letting them slip by! Life passes to quickly and we tend to take it for granted. Enjoy your small things!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Awwwww... so adorable I love the second pic down from the top of you and Joey his smile is so funny! and of course Brooke is soooooo gorgeous!!!!
Luv you and miss you!
Julia~

Deb said...

Yum, that peanut butter thing looks amazing! And the kids look as cute as ever =) Love ya

Jamie Parfitt said...

You will be so happy for all of those pictures. I just made a book of the best pictures from the beginning of our marriage. Winkflash had a sale so I used the maximum 100 pages and got 8 1/2 years into it, complete with a paragraph or comment under each picture. The background papers were pretty nice. The kids enjoy looking through it. I wish I could share it with the star of the book, but you could do it and share it with your hubby now! (in your spare time, ha!) It took 4 days in a row, with lots of interruptions. I had the kids proofread it and I hit the purchase button at 11:55 pm. The sale ended at midnight! It was like buying something on an ebay auction. But it sure was worth it. They already want me to make another one. :-)

Popular Posts