Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hi Everyone :)

Hello Faithful Readers!

I've been busy and haven't posted for a while. I'm getting used to life with 2 children and I love it! It's a little more challenging and having a newborn takes up a lot of time--I think I forgot how much--but I am loving every minute of it. I know that so many people out there desire to be a Mom and for some reason God doesn't let them. I don't understand why, but I'm so blessed and thrilled that God has given me 2 healthy, happy children.

My Mom, Grandma, 3 sisters and one of my best friends are coming to visit on Wednesday! I am so excited! Claire is still here and her husband Greg arrived last night. They will be here for a week, so some of my family will get to see them too! YAY! By the end of October my entire family will be here! They are coming for our missions conference and then staying a whole week afterwards! I can't wait! During that time we will be moving into a much nicer, bigger house which I'm also ecstatic about and will post about another time. It's a really crazy, busy time around here but I couldn't be happier. Nothing is better than being with family and I haven't seen them all since April--the longest time that we've been apart. I can't wait for my dad to meet his little namesake..I know it will be a really precious moment.

Today we went to a pumpkin farm and enjoyed a cool fall day, very rare around here! We had so much fun and it was nice to get out in the fresh air for a while as a family! We got lots of good pictures which I will post soon!

Anyway, I will end with a Brookie classic. Yesterday she locked her brother in his room. When questioned why she did that, she replied, "because I'm only two!!"
As if she knew that she shouldn't know better--but she did. Needless to say, we all laughed. Sometimes 2 year olds are a little too smart!

Thanks for being faithful readers and commenter's! :) Love to you all!

7 comments:

Julie said...

So glad you will have family there. Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

Moving to another house?! Can't wait to hear all about it! So happy that you get to spend time with your whole family - what a treasure!

Anonymous said...

I am shrieking about what Brooke said. I can't wait to come down!!! 1 week and 6 days <3!!
Love ya

anna said...

Brooke is a little stinker!! I talked to her today on the phone and said that after she locked him in he was crying! Poor lil guy :)
I can't wait to see you all on Wed!! Love ya

Julia said...

Brooke is so funny... can't wait to see you!!!

Felicia said...

Yay! 2 days! I'm so excited. It seems like forever since the wedding...6 months is such a long time. Looking forward to seeing your pictures from the other day too! <3

Suzi K said...

So haooy for you! What a great time in your life! I am, a faithful reader,just not a commenter-only because of bloglines it won't let me comment!:)

Popular Posts