Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Summer So Far...

I've spent a few weeks at my parents house this summer. My dad is in the hospital with severe back pain that has put him flat on his back, so I ended up staying longer than anticipated. I MISS my hubby something fierce, but we are having such a great time together.....


...swinging...
...celebrating my parents 26th anniversary with a special surprise ceremony and reception... (more of this to come)


...spending time with great-grandparents...


....and spending time with friends...

...taking walks and reliving memories of the bike rides and rollerblading we did on that road all growing up...

...getting to spend time with my beautiful little sisters...
....and eating NY pizza! Of course! This one was buffalo chicken wing pizza. Wow...

When I get home I will be able to post more of what we did, but for now I just wanted to give you a little taste. No pun intended. How's your summer going?

5 comments:

Mar said...

wow that pizza looks good :)
I am having so much fun with you <3 and I will be so sad when you leave.....

Debbie Maria Cakes said...

Hasn't it been such a great time? You are such a comedian though =) Your once ONCE twice TWICE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ( inside joke peeps dont be confused)

Anonymous said...

Very much enjoy your blog. The picture of your parents is fantastic!

Jamie Parfitt said...

I loved the picture of your parents, too! We are sorry we missed you down here in Austin, but I'm sure you are a great comfort to your parents right now.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Sorry to hear about your dad!

Popular Posts