Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Cookies

I hope I don't bore you all with too many pictures! This blog is the way that my family keeps up with me, so that's why I post so many. :) Today Isaac, Brooke and I frosted some of my sugar cookies that I've baked in the past month or so. Ike did 2 and Brookie only did a half because she ate half of hers before we got a chance to frost it :). I did the rest!

Isaac very proud of his cookies that he was about to eat

Brookie is happy because she's already been eating :)
I made this little collage with the finished result!


9 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pics. I never tire of them. The more, the merrier. Brooke looks super-de-duper happy to have a cookie. I would be too!

Tori said...

Those look DELICIOUS...and like a lot of fun!

Nikki said...

Looks really fun!
I love that collage of photos you put together!

anna said...

Fun, Fun!! I love Christmas baking! I never get tired of your pics, no matter what they are, so keep them comin! Love ya and can't WAIT to see you in ONE week from tomorrow!!! YEA!!

Anonymous said...

First of all...OMW Issac is soo cute!!!
Looks like you had fun:)
Brookes hair is everywhere in that pic..had she jsut woken up from a nap?? She still looks soo cute though:))

Jenna said...

That is how her hair is usually if I don't do it! It gets so crazy and frizzy!

Liz said...

those cookies look relly good!

priscilla joy said...

The cookies look delicous, but those kids are cuter. =)

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Never apologize for the pictures--I understand completely! I am always begging my girls to take more pictures. My blog and facebook are my ways of staying in touch with my family too--but I know what you mean, sometimes I am afraid people will wonder why I post so many. We enjoy keeping up with what you are doing : )

Popular Posts