Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby #2, Month Six :)

Here I am starting my 6th month of pregnancy. Everything is going great! I feel awesome--God is so good to me! I am feeling the baby move more and more and the heartbeat is strong. Nothing much has changed this month. I'm measuring right at 24, right where I should be. Oh, I guess the only thing that has changed is I've been craving ice cream--mainly chocolate- and I'm not an ice cream person normally! I've gotten it from Culvers twice in the past few weeks! Still trying to keep that weight in check so I can't let myself go crazy. :)
I've been finding great sales on fall boy clothes at nice places like Gap so I've been buying them up. He already has about 4 pairs of shoes too. :) I'm having fun! I love being pregnant!

9 comments:

anna said...

You are TINY for being 6 months along. I hope I'll be like you some day!!! Maybe Joe will be a little baby???

Nikki said...

Oh Fun!

Katie said...

I would do terrible if I had ice cream cravings. :) I LOVE ice cream.. you look so good..!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look SO good Jen!

Unknown said...

I agree with Anna...you are very tiny. But, I'll bet you are so thankful that you are managing your weight and feeling good. You look great!

Liz said...

You are So tiny for being six months. but you look Fabulous!!!!!

arielle said...

I love that skirt! its soo cute. And you look great! :)

Victoria said...

You look GORGEOUS!!!!!

The growing Fabry Family said...

I told you having a boy would be so fun!! There really is cute stuff out there!!!

Popular Posts